To make it easier for you to step up to a better style of living, we are offering to pay your Stamp Duty* on any titled allotment purchased and settled prior to 30 June 2019.
Where town meets country – enjoy the best of both worlds!
Mature gums and a rural feeling, while still being only a couple of minutes from the Gawler town centre, means you have the best of town and country.
You’ll also have the opportunity to embrace
- Sweeping views and picturesque rural setting close to town
- Exclusive development with unique homes
- Quiet streets for residents and only 140 homes in total
- Gently rolling hills and tree-lined gullies capture the essence of country lifestyle
- Landscaped parks, reserves and integrated trails
- Variety of homes and blocks, ranging from 267m2 to 1500m2
Catering for individual housing and lifestyle needs, the range of allotment types also offer convenient and quiet access along local tree-lined streets, many with stunning views to the surrounding areas. Whether you are wanting ample room to move and play with a growing family or prefer low maintenance living, Woodvale is spoilt for choice offering allotment sizes ranging from 267m2 to 1500m2.
Woodvale is just a two minute drive to Gawler’s main street – a picturesque thriving town packed with activities and attractions including boutique shopping, arts and crafts, local markets, gourmet food and quality schools.
Woodvale is also just 40km to the Adelaide CBD delivering fast and convenient access to the city and beyond via the new Northern Expressway and future Connector Road.
If you have any questions please contact the team at Century 21 Special Projects (SA) on (08) 8258 4222 or email email@example.com or register your interest here.
* To be eligible for this offer, settlement of the contract for the purchase of an allotment within Woodvale must occur on or before 30 June 2019. Under this offer the vendor will pay on behalf of the purchaser the Stamp Duty. The amount of the savings is dependent upon the value of the allotment purchased.